1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's getting warmer Peter :)

Summer will be here in no time!

Hopefully things can only get better.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just want to get my stuff installed on my car... I really hope it does not snow anymore, because I think I am going to put everything on next week.. :fingers crossed:

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
CelicaCat said:
It's getting warmer Peter :)

Summer will be here in no time!

Hopefully things can only get better.
well... apparently it didn't get warm enough in time.. so it appears now that my b!tching about the fu(ked up weather in this dump we call a city was justified.. its a matter of time till it gets each of us, and my number was obviously up.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
static said:

well... apparently it didn't get warm enough in time.. so it appears now that my b!tching about the fu(ked up weather in this dump we call a city was justified.. its a matter of time till it gets each of us, and my number was obviously up.
Come back from the dark side, Peter! There must be something that can cheer you up!

·
Registered
524 Posts
i can't wait for the summer either...i'm sooo sick of this winter. mainly because its hitting us so hard at the end.
i've been busy with condo stuff...i hope i found the right place this time...

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Michcelica said:
i can't wait for the summer either...i'm sooo sick of this winter. mainly because its hitting us so hard at the end.
i've been busy with condo stuff...i hope i found the right place this time...
Good luck with your condo hunting. I want to do the same but I don't think I can afford anything in the Chicago area :(

·
Registered
929 Posts
I'm getting some stuff installed, not this weekend, but the following. Mainly a new headunit and I'm replacing my stock speakers and rewiring them as well. Then when Uncle Sam sends me the money he owes me, it's time to wire up the amp and build the sub box. I can't wait.

·
Registered
488 Posts
F22-Raptor said:
mid 60s here as well in Ohio. Finally I can open my windows..Now to buy the WRX an exhaust....
Have you decided which one you are going to get? I have had the Stromung turbo-back for over a year now and love it, one of the best sounding ones I have heard, next to Vishnus. It has that Harley/old VW sound to it.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
TRD2000 said:

Have you decided which one you are going to get? I have had the Stromung turbo-back for over a year now and love it, one of the best sounding ones I have heard, next to Vishnus. It has that Harley/old VW sound to it.
I like the Vishnus but I was thinking more along the lines of Borlas cat back and adding on a dp later. That way I am sure I still keep at least one cat which is necessary due to all the treehuggers here in Ohio..Borla is only about 390$ and it gives it 7-10% hp gain are the official claims which work out to 17-20 hp or about 10 to the wheels. That combined with Vishnu Stage .5 and I should be a little faster :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts