NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got hw already....freakin a.....how everyones doin?.....who go to GMU here?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I am thoroughly confused!!!!!!! :confused: I know what your screen name is but what is Carmen's screen name? I get the two confused.

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
You are currently driving a Flint Mica car around.
Soon (as people buy them) you will be driving a Lemming Mica car around.

Both work..

And technically, your version should have a bunch of hyphens for clarity :) "soon-to-be-Lemming"

john

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahah alrite.......well if ya see a black celica with black rims....thats me....and couple others...hehehe....the one with the veilside.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I attend GMU. As a matter of fact i saw Jake as I was leaving. Just look for a Black GT-S with Volk Rims and DC tags in parking lot K. lol I usually park next to the light poles or yellow thingys on the ground.

·
Banned
3,768 Posts
Question for the GMU peeps: Do you guys eat at the Selona Grill? BocaJew said she does and it's tasty. Wanted to get other people's feedback.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
I attend Mason .. well not this semester because my grades suffered .. but as soon as winter hits I will hit the books and gradumate! When I do eat at mason I just get something like a turkey sub with all the fixins .. Good luck to everyone and don't slack like I did! They changed all the rules too so now its your overall GPA that matters and not individual semesters.. woohoo!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts