NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If there isn't a decent turbo kit out for the GT by May 1st I'm trading my goddamn car in. WHO'S WITH ME! THE MAY 1ST "END THE BULLSH!T" TRADE-IN! THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS! This has been going on for over 3 years now and none of the developers have managed to convince me they're even CLOSE to releasing a kit. All I hear is bull$hit. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE DAMN HOLD-UP! For christ's sake it's not like these people have to carve the turbos out of SANDSTONE! I understand that it takes time to develop a kit...but obviously nobody cares enough to put in the real effort. It doesn't take THIS MUCH time. I could have built a giant flying robot that robs Iraqi banks and fuels itself by eating air molecules in this amount of time. Virtually every component of these kits are pre-made...all it takes is the right combination of parts. I'm tired of being the asshole that just LOOKS fast! This whole "turbo" thing is quickly becoming the world's biggest joke. I've become so impatient that a deadline is definetely in order. My next car is going to be fast to begin with so I don't have to put up with empty promises! (Caddy XLR?) THE MAY 1ST "END THE BULLSH!T" DEADLINE! WHO's WITH ME?!?!??! (damn...) P.S. I begin construction on my robot TONIGHT. If it's completed before a decent turbo kit I WILL send it to destroy you. (I wouldn't worry too much...though

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Too much money...too much hassle. If I can just buy a bolt-on kit and have a shop toss it on that would be great. With a custom setup you end up spending far more time and money than it's worth. You can't get bulk discount rates on parts because you're only getting them for yourself...and in the end the better deal is to just look for a new car. I'd love to keep my celi (I still love the car) and turbo the hell out of it...but if I have to devote a giant portion of my life to do it FORGET IT! I'll find something else. JOIN ME ON THE MAY 1ST "END THE BULL

·
Registered
755 Posts
shutup, quit crying, or leave...you want to cry on someones shoulder? call your mother

·
Registered
755 Posts
And so that I have some constructive criticism here...Venom 1000 kit..computer controlled, pretty safe...build the internals for it just like you would if you had gotten a turbo...there ya go

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
What is the point of this post? If you follow the threads in this forum you'll know what the status with all the turbo kits are. Get NOS if you can't wait, or buy the half-ass turbo kit for turbo-performance that IS available. Quality takes time.

Thread Closed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.