NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Already posted on HT and NWP, but i searched here and couldn't find a thread. Anyone else going to this year? May 31st!. Hopefully, i can get my car ready before then :O

heres a link to last years,
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=579401.
Here's a link to the threads on HT and NWP for those who are considering it.
http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2508809
http://nwp4life.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=27183

Quote:
date: 05-31-09
time: 9:30am
meet up at : Safeway @ 2558 berryessa rd. san jose, CA 95132.
gather up and buy food and stuff.
roll out: 11:00 am

from safeway we will all take 680s/280s to 17s and cruise to natural bridges in santa cruz.
*this is not a race. last year people took off and got separated from everyone. let's stay together and enjoy the cruise to cruz!

directions:
take 17 south and then go on to Highway 1 North toward Santa Cruz. Stay on HWY 1 through Santa Cruz (HWY 1 becomes Mission Street). Turn left on Swift Street and go all the way to the ocean. Turn right at the ocean and you will come directly to the entrance of Natural Bridges State Park

COME!

Let me know whos going to be coming to this event representing celis.:headbang::headbang:

1.Redridergts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Down to roll!
1.Redridergts
2.Touge831

Alright bro! lets try to get more peeps guys. this should be a BIG event. theres about 30+ cars coming from up here north. invite your friends and your friend friends lol.

If I'm not going to Vegas this weekend. I'm DOWN to go! :headbang: ...if my dad will let me get the day off. :gap:

Can't represent a Celi, but I can represent a MR2!
^ no big deal bro. if your dad gives you that day off that will be tight man! and it doesnt matter if you dnt have a celi to represent, its about going and trying to have fun while meeting new people you dont know!

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Pass.

I really really dont like the Honda crowd. JDM NO WAIZ! anywho.

When's Johnny's SC meet?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^ for reals bro? aww that sucks. and idk wen johnys meet will be but im also down for that wen ever!:thumbup:

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^lol a miracle? that funny. well hope you can make it steven. if not theres also the one johny is doing late june.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Santa Cruz meet will be sometime late June. I'm gonna worry about finishing school before I start looking into planning this meet out. Thanks for your patience.
so sometime june it is than!:thumbup: thankx for that update johny. And like you said, school is first than any meet.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So guys anyone else that's interested in coming to this event? So far there's only 2 of us or @ least I'm the one that's for sure going. I have to go out there and represent us celicas if no one else is going to come.

·
Lurking06 Celica07 Join08
5,328 Posts
so i have this sunday off now i just gotta decide if i wanna cruise to crus or go watch drifting in stockton hmmm....
stockton?? im down

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
yeah there is drift this sunday at 2pm at the stockton 99 raceway its 10 bucks to watch. but that track seems pretty boring for just watching. so i think i may go on this cruise since my car isnt ready to drift yet.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry man, I won't be able to make it, I'm going to Vegas again this weekend...

On an OT note: redridergts, don't you live in Marin?
^ nah bro i live in Santa Rosa. Why u ask??

so i have this sunday off now i just gotta decide if i wanna cruise to crus or go watch drifting in stockton hmmm....
^aww bro thats weak. cmon bro! come out and play too! lol. well if you cant u cant i understand that.

mmmmm im 50-50
^ cmon nicco. jst come out and chill too bro. im sure you and your girl will have fun in santa cruz. It should be pretty fun and plenty of cars jst not that many celis. So i have to go out there and represent us celi owners.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Alright bro! lets try to get more peeps guys. this should be a BIG event. theres about 30+ cars coming from up here north. invite your friends and your friend friends lol.
Can't wait for the cruise. Got a few buddies to roll along as well. A Mr-2 , few 240's , and a da9 =p

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Alright bro! good to hear i wont be alone than! lol anyone else??? *BUMP!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.