NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how come a bmw can pull it off and look so damn sweet,

but when japanese cars have colored tint it is considered rice?

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
its personal preference (sp?) if you like it that much than go for it....its your car your money do whatever you would like to...we can just give our opins nothing else besides that.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
a kid with a prelude at my school got this metalic blue tint on his car weekend and i think its the ugliest thing...hes also got altezzas big old spoiler, tacky neons all over..so hes all rice anyways but it still looks horrible

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Mistrimeat said:
I think that colored tint looks like total crap no matter what car its on.
:werd: I have yet to see a car that I feel can pull that kind of tint off.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Around here, that has ticket all over it!! I agree on the tint; colored tint just has a ghetto/tacky look. IMO

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
back in the days before rice existed... my friend had his white EK hatch w/ blue tinted windows.. and since his interior was white and blue .. it looked really good.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I know who you're talking about, Chiz. The ACA Civic. I met him an some of his buds when I was picking up my sis at the Sproul turnaround. They were asking me about my body kit and if I knew you or you might have been there, i dont remember but it was a night that a couple of the pre-Unison folk gathered to burn a bit of rubber on Landfair then hit up PCH.

I agree, it looked nice. However then they suggested that I consider such a tint for my car, I didnt think it would look right.

·
Registered
198 Posts
it looks alright. Most cars with colored tint I see around here look like shiet. Then again 90% of all euros around here are rice anyways.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts