NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mazda driving event in July!

Hey guys and girls! Mazda is holding a driving event at Fedex Field on 7/26 and 7/27 from 7am to 6pm, this is something similar to what Cadillac did a couple of years back at FedEx field. It includes a road course and stuff like that.....the only thing is that there is an entry fee $39 per person. And they will be compiling the best times of winners from each weekend from every city and the winnars will go to their finals at Laguna Seca raceway and the grand prize winner will get a new Mazda 6....

Here's the link:
http://www.mazdarevitup.com/locations/default.asp#Washington

I think I'm doing it.....

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hell yeah! that huffy will smoke any car there......but seriously, the only cars u would be driving are Mazda 6's...

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
i'd be interested as well but i don't think risa would let me go. we'd probably be driving autos anyway :(

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
:wtf: yes slava.............reading is fun :)

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would like to have a group of us go and asides from competing with other people's times, we could see who gets the best time among DCM peeps......either way I'm doing it......it's pretty fun, Jen and I did the Cadillac drive and it was fun, even though all the comparison cars were luxury cars.....

·
Registered
179 Posts
why don't i set up my own track and you guys give me the 40 bucks, i'll assure u it will be for a good cause :) better it go to toyota then mazda :p

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
which one did you drive? not the catera i suppect

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
f the catera, I drove a lap in it and it felt like crap.....after that I drove the LS430 and that was a better performer......and the Escalade.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
wonder if FedEx/Redskins employees can do this at a discount/free? i have to work that saturday, so i am pretty sure i will do it then

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
industrialTOOL said:
I am down. Just let me know when
u just double posted didn't you? same reply as the paintball thread

Mazda is holding a driving event at Fedex Field on 7/26 and 7/27 from 7am to 6pm

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Put it this way, if 7/26 is a DCM meet, then I'll go on 7/27, and viceversa. I personally prefer going on 7/26. Doug, I know u wont go for the times, you just want to hit some cones, drift a little bit and see if you can get to do a donut out of the drive...

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
:rofl: naw... I actually would like to try my hand at the times. i would like to think that i am a fairly skilled driver, and i figure this would be a good way to see how well i can really do.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts