NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you guys haven't heard about it, Mazda RevItUp is basically a public program sponsored by Mazda for car enthusiasts. They allow you to drive the new Mazda 6 on a track for timed laps. Basically you get two timed laps and two practice laps in a four hour period. In between the laps you get a chance to participate in skills courses like slalom and brake&turn. My friends and I went to the Orange County location and all I have to say that it was awesome. We also got a chance to abuse the new turbocharged Protege. Basically it was a great deal for 39 bucks. If RevItUp hasn't hit your city yet, I heavily recommend you to attend. You can get more info at www.mazdarevitup.com.

-Mike

· Registered
700 Posts
If the MSP was limited to the little slalom course like it was at Alameda, you didn't get a real picture of what the car is capable of ;)

Glad you had fun. I agree: this was VERY good thing to go to, lots of fun, and the cars handled MUCH better than i expected, going in...

· Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yah..the whole experience made me wonder what kind of times I could have pulled in my car on the course. The event was seriously great, I was chirpin the tires through every corner :thumbup:

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.