NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone planning on getting a kit soon from MBautosports? If so you'd be doing me huge favor if I could refer you so I can save some money when I pick up a kit. They're kits are pretty much all priced around $499 and you can mix and match parts from different kits they have. And does anyone have any pics of the Invader2 kit for the celica?

------------------
2000 Black Celica GT

-TRD Air Filter
-17" Chrome Focal F5 Rims
-Black APR Spoiler
-APC Clear Bumper Lenses w/ Blue Bulbs
-APC Super White High and Low Beams
-Neo Blue Footwell Neons
-Carbon Fiber Dash
-S2000 Antenna

·
Registered
320 Posts
if you get any pics of the invader2 body kit please email/post them. i have asked mbautosport to post/send me some pics. they never did.

------------------
2001 Carbon Blue Celica
[email protected]
Pics

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well if anyone can help me out my referral number is 120. Just tell them that when you go to order your kit. I at least need two people referred for a discount. thanx

------------------
2000 Black Celica GT

-TRD Air Filter
-17" Chrome Focal F5 Rims
-Black APR Spoiler
-APC Clear Bumper Lenses w/ Blue Bulbs
-APC Super White High and Low Beams
-Neo Blue Footwell Neons
-Carbon Fiber Dash
-S2000 Antenna

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Originally posted by Locust13:
Is anyone planning on getting a kit soon from MBautosports? If so you'd be doing me huge favor if I could refer you so I can save some money when I pick up a kit. They're kits are pretty much all priced around $499 and you can mix and match parts from different kits they have. And does anyone have any pics of the Invader2 kit for the celica?

don't get it from them.. the shipping is very expensive if u don't have business address..

and they don't have good customer service..
if u order body kit from them and u are not satisify they won't refund it.. its in their policy..

hey it's fiberglass anything could happened to be bad quality.. how come they won't refund it..

------------------
"The feeling you get from a good drifting is euphoric, almost spiritual. The car and you as one."
Night Speed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts