NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
I worked at McDee's for three years as a teenager. With the exception of a sausage sandwich or two bought for me, I've never gone back. Oh, I think I got a cup of coffee there one time, too. Definitely a place to be avoided.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
How about you get gravy that doesn't taste like powdered chicken water?
Ya fucking goofs.
I'm sorry, I don't care how drunk you were, expecting McDonalds to make a decent gravy is just silly.

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
How's the BK poutine?

Can't eat the burgers at Burger King over here...sad story:( McDonalds is different though, I'll see if I can get a picture of their menu one day for you guys.

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
^I don't know what it is, tastes the same as the states but it just makes my stomach turn upside down if I eat their burgers. Tried it 2 times, once in Shanghai and the other in Changsha where I stay at.

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
^I don't know what it is, tastes the same as the states but it just makes my stomach turn upside down if I eat their burgers. Tried it 2 times, once in Shanghai and the other in Changsha where I stay at.
Too much ground up North Korean political dissenters in the meat.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Poutine? WTF? Is that like Boxing Day?

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Or stray dog.
Those aren't strays.
Poutine? WTF? Is that like Boxing Day?
It's like sex with your cute but chubby cousin that one time when you had both had too much wine at Christmas dinner. You know it's wrong, you're not stopping, and you really regret it the next morning. That is poutine, Canada does this 24x7x365. Canada are a bunch of sick bi-lingual metric cousin fuckers.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Epic.

·
Maunder Minimum
4,518 Posts
It's like sex with your cute but chubby cousin that one time when you had both had too much wine at Christmas dinner. You know it's wrong, you're not stopping, and you really regret it the next morning. That is poutine, Canada does this 24x7x365. Canada are a bunch of sick bi-lingual metric cousin fuckers.
:chuckles:

Something you want to get of your fake breast or was your Canadian citizenship denied again?

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
I hear La Belle Patate is pretty good.

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
21 - 40 of 75 Posts