NewCelica.org Forum banner

MD/VA/DC Spotted Celicas/Sightings

17K views 126 replies 21 participants last post by  JDMcelica2002 
#1 ·
I wanted to make this thread in response to the "Does anyone say hi to each other anymore" thread. In this thread you can post up celicas that you have seen as you're going to and from wherever and you just happen to see a celica passing by or vice versa:chuckles:.

However if possible, I would like to ask if you post up pictures of other peoples' celicas, can you kindly blur out the license plate numbers or maybe somehow edit them because we do have members on here who may not want their info shown on the web. Thanks guys and gals!

#16 ·
Wait until I get back...I'm gonna blow up everyone's spot!

"Saw a celica on route 29 lowered and HIDs"
"Saw a celica in DC on 16th street going the opposite direction, black kaminari"
"Saw a celica going towards Laurel, I followed you creeper mode style":gap:

#18 ·
I spotted the same Tsunami again today driven by the blonde girl while I was heading back home from work. It was on Queens Chapel Rd around PG Plaza Mall. I pulled up next to her on a red light BUT she was talking on her cell phone :faint:

She had a custom chrome front plate with a orange or red "T". I'm guessing she's an alumni from this school or something.

Edit: Her rear license plate frame said "Knoxville Toyota" so I guess she's from Tenessee.

That explains the "T" on her front plate which I'm guessing represents the University of Tennessee:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.