NewCelica.org Forum banner

41 - 60 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
There is a white Tsunami Celica where I live, a chick drives it, she kinda ruined it with the stickers and a stripe going down it...I would post a picture no here but Idk how :/

·
VTEC just kicked in yo!!!
3,676 Posts
There is a white Tsunami Celica where I live, a chick drives it, she kinda ruined it with the stickers and a stripe going down it...I would post a picture no here but Idk how :/
You should talk to her and tell her about the site and to join. As far as I know, we don't have any Tsunamis in our group. I'm sure we could get her car going in the right direction :thumbup:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Haha I probably should, a friend of mine knows her and said she knows nothing about the car, Daddy bought it for her for her birthday, yes I'm jealous, next time I see her I'll give her a holler

·
ITS-PAPI
42 Posts
hahaha thats funny!! damn we defently need to set something up so all celica menbers can attend like a meet or something, would be cool to see all new people and make new friends in the process...if any one is interested please reply and ill try to set something up for all of us!

oh! if there is any car clubs out there please let me know...looking to join one, as a hobbie!

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
hey Ddragon, who did you custom tv dash? that looks sick wanted to do something like that to my celi..
Thanks man, I bought it as a JDM center console and installed it myself:) The 6.5" tv I bought separate and I put everything together.

·
GTS Turbo
1,111 Posts
im down for a big meet! lets do it!

41 - 60 of 127 Posts