NewCelica.org Forum banner

61 - 80 of 127 Posts

·
GTS Turbo
1,111 Posts
They are black chrome MBs. I bought them new a year and a half ago.

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
^Could be my twin except I for a few things like I haven't put on my fuel door, not lowered yet, bronze 5zigens and can't find my jdm sidemarkers...

His looks really good!

·
Registered
451 Posts
i was referring to this picture...
My friend was the one who sold them so he could pick up my old gram lights.
THIS.

^Could be my twin except I for a few things like I haven't put on my fuel door, not lowered yet, bronze 5zigens and can't find my jdm sidemarkers...

His looks really good!
Thanks twin!

If I go through it, painting the rims bronze, it'll be a closer match. I've been thinking about since one rim is scratched/peeling badly. It will be done in either bronze or gunmetal.

CHANGE is coming though; Idk if we'll be twins afterwards. :fawk:

Cool sig btw.

·
SLO2ZZ
779 Posts
So yesterday i went over to Mavericks and he helped me put in my CAI(Ebay). It's perfect, and no codes thrown.. yet. Thanks again Maverick! I went to VA Beach today and Bernie's right, the roads are absolute shit...

·
GTS Turbo
1,111 Posts

at my house today

·
ITS-PAPI
42 Posts
who is down to do another meet? summer is coming and it would be cool to head to the beach as a crew , bunch of celis hauling ass in the free way ..(speed limit ) :nutkickhi

·
ITS-PAPI
42 Posts
quick questi0n, can i install TRD lowering springs on a set of tein coilover shocks? i have teins coilovers but when i got them, it came with out the springs, dirtbag seller screw me over...any ideas?

·
GTS Turbo
1,111 Posts
quick questi0n, can i install TRD lowering springs on a set of tein coilover shocks? i have teins coilovers but when i got them, it came with out the springs, dirtbag seller screw me over...any ideas?
No you cannot. The base of the TRD lowering spring will not be flat like the springs found on coilovers, Also the TRD springs will be much longer and wider, not to mention even if you could somehow manage to get them on there the crazy tire rubbing issues you would have. But there is no way you can get them on there. Even the idea isn't safe.
:smug:
My recommendation is to try a set of Ground control springs. That's your best bet. If you are really cheap though you could get the ebay coil sleeves. I have personally never bought or tested them but from what I hear they are bouncy as F*ck.

And thats bretty low for someone to sell you coilovers without the coils....... Was it someone on the forum? Please do tell.... So we can ruin there life.:marky:

·
ITS-PAPI
42 Posts
No you cannot. The base of the TRD lowering spring will not be flat like the springs found on coilovers, Also the TRD springs will be much longer and wider, not to mention even if you could somehow manage to get them on there the crazy tire rubbing issues you would have. But there is no way you can get them on there. Even the idea isn't safe.
:smug:
My recommendation is to try a set of Ground control springs. That's your best bet. If you are really cheap though you could get the ebay coil sleeves. I have personally never bought or tested them but from what I hear they are bouncy as F*ck.

And thats bretty low for someone to sell you coilovers without the coils....... Was it someone on the forum? Please do tell.... So we can ruin there life.:marky:
nah! i bought it from some guy from japan on ebay..the coilovers are legit, i talked to some one from tein company last night , , 356 for the springs i need and the helper springs that come with the kit..oh! and the coilovers are the old style so they discontinued...fml but luckly they said they can still oder the missing parts, sooo beggins the waiting game.. dose any one on here actully meet up? damn the wife is driving me crazy..lol would be cool to chill with other celi menbers ..let me know if you guys having a meet, would be there asap!!! and thanks for the info bro really appreciated !

61 - 80 of 127 Posts