NewCelica.org Forum banner
101 - 120 of 127 Posts
I saw this today in Hampton, No wing but a hood spoiler tee hee.

Hey u I don't get on that much on here but I am getting my d2 coilovers this Weekend and I'm planing on sellingy stagg struts on Magen racing spring about 2-4 months old I will post pic this weekend with username I would let it go for 150 I live in northern VA
i'll take them, are they in good condition?

I saw this one at FED EX.

I guess people around here like the hood spoilers......

And Mother Russias

Discussion starter · #108 ·
I meant to post the other day I saw a spectra blue celica driving up powhite parkway to I-95 last weekend on sunday night. Gave the person a honk and we drove around until his exit came up.

I also tend to see another spectra blue celica around Laurel that's usually parked so I guess the person works at Panda Express or 5 Guys.

I meant to post the other day I saw a spectra blue celica driving up powhite parkway to I-95 last weekend on sunday night. Gave the person a honk and we drove around until his exit came up.

I also tend to see another spectra blue celica around Laurel that's usually parked so I guess the person works at Panda Express or 5 Guys.
if the spec celica is a lowered trd that's me, i tend to do some work trips up in laurel

:wave:

Discussion starter · #111 ·
if the spec celica is a lowered trd that's me, i tend to do some work trips up in laurel

:wave:
Naww, it would've been awesome if it was you but the celica didn't have a bodykit on it, just chrome rims lol

Btw, saw a on I-95 going past Richmond nearby Quantico, I saw a red TRD kitted celica with South Carolina license plates and farther up the road I saw another red celica GT-S. Crazy stuff seeing two red celicas within one hour lol...

Interesting stuff in the For Sale lot on base....

VVVVV Ahem, Maveric22 VVVVVV

-Alex

Sadly they do, I was really hoping the FT86 (Concept version of the FRS/BRZ) would be closer to what they would do when they started producing the car....

THIS car I may have given up my life savings for :eek:mg:

http://www.scion.com/concept_cars/FR-S/

-Alex

Haha brand new BRZ and already in the lemon lot..

Saw this slammed lowered trd spectra blue celica that mav and russia and i saw at a meet once.. Kid just has it dumped on chitty tires and rims, tryin to get it "stanced".. Looks gay as fuk though.

101 - 120 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.