NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One Word. Raped. and it wasn't me either.

So I'm chillin on my way home from school doing bout 57-60ish down the highway when this older looking 240 rolls up on my left side (fart can ftw!). Like a 91-93~?. He cruised by me and gets like 4 lengths ahead when I see his passenger look back and then his brake lights come on.. Of course next thing I know he's paceing me. (Does that annoy anyone else when random ppl drive next to you? :angry: ) I know hes trying to race cause his passenger is making signs out the window and yelling at me. So.. I just filled up on gas and didn't feel like running cause 9/10 times I get assraped by a sleeper with like 24psi. Not tonight. I flip my switch and purge some nitrous at him (which is by the fender so it almost got his passenger in the face, quite funny btw.) Normally they back off or take off at this point. I turn it off cause I was just bluffing but he won't go away.

So now I slow it down so I'm doing 63~ in 6th gear. He follows right after and drops back more. I laugh to myself cause he doesn't know whats coming. Next time he comes up, I wave at him then drop that bitch into 3rd, land it at 6300 and launch on his ass. I've got like 3 cars on him then I hear him struggling to catch up. Catch 4th and im like 6 away. Well into the 100's and hes farting away coming up. I shut it down at like 7k in 5th. He comes up in a few seconds and his passenger flicks me off :fawk: , then takes off. I pulled a U and went home laughing to myself. :headbang:

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nah I don't use the nitrous racing cause my fuel tap is bad. So I just make big white clouds for fun.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
lol thats great dude! i want to add a 50 shot of nx just so i can do that as well!! do you have pictures of your setup and maybe a video of you purging? thats exactly where i want to put mine so i can purge right in the driver or passengers face

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
SickCelica696 said:
. I flip my switch and purge some nitrous at him
lmao id die laughing if i saw someone do that...

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
I flip my switch and purge some nitrous at him (which is by the fender so it almost got his passenger in the face

That is funnier than hell u should get another purge and put under your door so u could hit em with a 1,2 punch the one in the fender and the uppercut lol that is awesome this is also funny

Well into the 100's and hes farting away coming up

Probably blowing black smoke everywhere on the road

with the health hazard thing though they would maybe just get hi if it hit in the face or have a brief effect with the voice but i dont think it would do anything long term or deadly unless they stuck there mouth or nose right on the purge nozzle itself cause then it would probably freeze your brain or your lungs

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
Automaton said:
Proving once again that 240's are slower than snot
thats a pretty ignorant statement...

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Man.. the reason i want nos :) but you shifted from 6th into 3rd and landed at 6100?? where you doing like 1K in 6th?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
02celica said:
Man.. the reason i want nos :) but you shifted from 6th into 3rd and landed at 6100?? where you doing like 1K in 6th?
he actually said he landed at 6300 in 3rd going about 63 mph (which sounds about right). in 6th, you're just cruising at that speed, probably ~3000-3500?? i may be wrong about the 6th gear tachometer reading.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ch33z said:
you shouldve spray that foo with ur gas hahahaha
If we were standing still it would of got him. But since we were driving it blew back. It def would of given him a rude awakening haha.
Zoommair said:
Hahaha, I lol'd with the nitrous to the face. I'd love to see that in real life.
Oh man I was cracking up to myself.. I was like "oh yea.. scoot up a little more.. punk ass.." BAM
aZnTrD2k said:
nice kill...probably just a stock KA motor.
Def not trubo powered! Just loud and n/a.
02celica said:
Nah.. its like 3100~..I go by mph. so lift for me is like 64 in 3rd so I got around there and dropped it.
getmadboy said:
he actually said he landed at 6300 in 3rd going about 63 mph (which sounds about right). in 6th, you're just cruising at that speed, probably ~3000-3500?? i may be wrong about the 6th gear tachometer reading.
Yep your about right.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.