NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol tonight im out w/ 2 buddys about to meet a guy from clubrsx and i pull up to a red light w/ a new black mustang gt...... my friends are like 'go for it! see how good we do!' and im just laughing about it all... the guy starts revving so i throw it in L1 and wait... (lol) light goes green and we take off; he spins and i chirp and i start pulling (what in the hell....) then i get even further ahead when he goes to shift. (about 1 car ahead now ROFL..) he hits 2nd and like a slingshot he blasts ahead of me.... at end of 2nd for him he was about 2 cars ahead. i cant believe i actually took it through 1st.... w/ 2 extra people in the car... i think he had a bad start or something haha

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol apparently he was a bad driver....... why would he rev at me and spin his tires for no reason? i think i just got a good jump since i wasn't spinning and after he caught and got 2nd he took off.

·
Registered
107 Posts
4CyLSiLvACeLi said:
lol apparently he was a bad driver... i think i just got a good jump since i wasn't spinning and after he caught and got 2nd he took off.

umm, yeah i think that would be correct...so what exactly is the point...he obviously destroyed you...not to sound like an ass...but idon't think taking anyone off the line means much...but hey it was prob. fun for about 2 seconds right ;)

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im not saying i can take a stang gt through first if that's what you're thinking..... i know he had a bad start and any other time i tried taking one from a stop i'd get destroyed the second we started... i just posted it because i thought it was damn funny that this particular guy couldn't drive well enough to finish me off in an auto gt w/ 3 people in the car before the end of 1st.. that or he made a big mistake when he took off. he looked like he was about 16 too, therefore he probably doesn't know how to drive it well yet. man that thing sounded good when he hit 2nd. :hitit:

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i love the sound when they get on it, but when they're braking it always sounds like its choking and cutting off or something.... and some of the older muscle cars sound like that even when they're @ WOT :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts