NewCelica.org Forum banner

me vs. evolve

680 views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  lVlemphizStylez 
#1 ·
I know neither is a celica but since we are both active members I figured I would post our runs.... *note* all runs he had 3 other people in the car that I could tell were egging him on. we ran from a 60 roll untill around 110 first... I pulled pretty hard with the results being about the same as his run with his friends GTS celica, I figured he missed a gear but he later told me he didnt down shift before we started. Next was a 40 roll untill about 105. 40 a very bad spot for me to start.... very very top of 2nd.... so we do the 3 honks... and I missed 3 right away so he pulled 2 or 3 cars but by around 80 I passed him... overall very cool guy, and clean Evo takes good care of it. but I'm hoping we can take them to the track sometime soon so we can have a real race.

:thumbup: evolve

#4 ·
What #s is your Stang doing.

Nice runs.

#10 ·
27 psi on a stock evo turbo?, that is way past the efficience of the turbo, in that case you are really losing power. The stock turbo is able to hold a MAX of 20-21 psi to be efficient

#13 ·
stangliter04 said:
I dont want any part of silver21.
his bolt on ferrari....errrm GTS is quite the beast!! I dont blame you!!! :eek: ... I know if I saw a bolt on PFC'ed GTS back when I was on boost I'd probably just give him way and park my car...

#14 ·
stangliter04 said:
I was putting down 360rwhp with 8lbs of boost, now I am at 12lbs but havent gotten tuned for it yet... but no 1/4 mile times with the 12lbs.

Nice

You should race my friends 95 Cobra :naughty: , is too bad that you're on Florida and we're on PR.

#15 ·
lVlemphizStylez said:
his bolt on ferrari....errrm GTS is quite the beast!! I dont blame you!!! :eek: ... I know if I saw a bolt on PFC'ed GTS back when I was on boost I'd probably just give him way and park my car...
:rofl:

#17 ·
lVlemphizStylez said:
looks like you had some bad luck with the car :(
run around on boost just fine... then go N/A and something happens

#20 ·
stangliter04 said:
looks like you had some bad luck with the car :(
run around on boost just fine... then go N/A and something happens
yea dunno how your throttle body just fractures into pieces and sends shards of hot death into the engine while N/A....but it did...Went to 400 whp fine..no problems...make sub 200 whp and boom..Bottom end fine...ran strong...but for some reason the throttle body failed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.