NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a hoster. 3 or 4 videos of the races. Consist of 1 gear roll,2 gear roll, highway runs. Any hosters in here?

·
Registered
35 Posts
slowjetta1.8T said:
I need a hoster. 3 or 4 videos of the races. Consist of 1 gear roll,2 gear roll, highway runs. Any hosters in here?
Hey, what color was the S4? I came across a Blue one yesterday on C.S. dr. I tried to get him to play around with me, but he wouldn't...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Buddy of mine near me has a GIAC chipped 01 Audi S4 6-spd, silver ext, very nice car, very quick. He's running about 310HP with the chip I believe.

Typical AWD monster launch he gets me by a couple of cars in my SS but then I start to reel him slowly after 2nd gear, it's a different story from a roll, but I'm not pulling nearly as much as I'd like. More reason for the heads/cam package! :)

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I got killed not too long ago by a blue (i think) s4......Getting onto the sawgrass from atlantic going south. He was on my ass the way when we were on the on ramp. I slowed down after 4th gear and he flew by me. I think it was lowerd, had some rims, some kind of sticker on the front window. Nice car.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
videos have been sent

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well that was monday or tuesday. Its wed. Wheres the link?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts