NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
i think starting at a beach then going to a track like the racing complex in orlando would be nice. should we start considering dates as well? maybe sometime in june? btw ravi, i get the car back on thursday, $975 later :/...and yes i know, i still gotta get the pics uploaded on here so people dont think im a "imaginary celica owner" pics from the meet look great btw
june is way to late, april or may the latest sounds better, I forgot who said it but doing a meet like every two months is a good idea :wiggle:

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
june is way to late, april or may the latest sounds better, I forgot who said it but doing a meet like every two months is a good idea :wiggle:
Yeah every 2 months would be great next time we have one im going to put flyers on Celica windshields lol

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
btw ravi, i get the car back on thursday, $975 later :/
That sounds more like it, What went wrong with it?

The go-carts sound like fun but agian the south will be making the long trip, but it should be ok. It would be great to meet up at a beach and then ride out.

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
We should probably have at least 1 major meet a year down south to give the guys down there a break. Maybe one in summer and one in winter.

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
K, so what are some attractions down in Miami, Ft Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, etc?

Getting some good hotel recommendations would probably be another idea for meets in extreme areas (Miami, Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Pensacola, etc).

·
Registered
45 Posts
That sounds more like it, What went wrong with it?

The go-carts sound like fun but agian the south will be making the long trip, but it should be ok. It would be great to meet up at a beach and then ride out.
the overdrive completley went bad,they told me i'd have to rebuild the tranny. so instead of rebuilding the transmission, i bought a used transmission with 34k miles...not a perfect outcome but the best under my financial situation lol.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
K, so what are some attractions down in Miami, Ft Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, etc?

Getting some good hotel recommendations would probably be another idea for meets in extreme areas (Miami, Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Pensacola, etc).

My wife is a tavel agent, so she probably can get all you guys a deal at a hotel if you guys come down here whenever, i can talk to her about a group rate or discount, figure out something.

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
the overdrive completley went bad,they told me i'd have to rebuild the tranny. so instead of rebuilding the transmission, i bought a used transmission with 34k miles...not a perfect outcome but the best under my financial situation lol.
Are you a automatic?

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
How much was it for the rebuild

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Alright so i say end of april beginning of may for next meet in orlando area?? How about a vote???

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Theres always Palm Beach Int raceway (Moroso) which is always good, beaches are great but idk about the Miami area theres a Dave n Busters down here, two different Boomers one of them has a 1mile long go-cart track and a wooden rollercoaster. Flcelica02 said he can get good hotels for cheap so he'll have to do more on it soon.

·
Registered
45 Posts
test

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Sibling 7.0 november 12 people

21 - 40 of 73 Posts