NewCelica.org Forum banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
DOИ'T bE BEETCH!
3,251 Posts
we just were in Miami for a celica/corolla meet, I'm not sure how many people would be down to hold another one, maybe locals only....

·
Mr. Carbon Fiber
2,183 Posts
Does anyone know what Tampa has to offer? I'll definitely travel to meets across the state once I PCS down to Tampa next summer but I see that Tampa isn't on the listing.

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Guess there's not many ppl in that area. Last time we were there, we hung out at a member's shop, then went to Ybor and Gameworks, where we were promptly kicked out as soon as we finished eating... -___-

·
DOИ'T bE BEETCH!
3,251 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
They wanted our table, just like in orlando at dave and buster with that lady rushing us to eat lol

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
There's a really nice park out in Kissimmee area that would be good for car show/bbq/sports all types of stuff
Not a bad idea I want to go for go karting again :)

·
DOИ'T bE BEETCH!
3,251 Posts
I'd be down as long as I'm not working that weekend. I can do weekends of Jan 21st, Feb 4th, Feb18th.

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Go Karting..? Paintballing..? Im selling my car soon, i want one more meet before the celi's gone.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Go Karting..? Paintballing..? Im selling my car soon, i want one more meet before the celi's gone.
Everybody is selling their celicas it is the end of the world lol

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yeah I'm thinking about it too. But idk if I can part with her. But paintballing would be crazy we can go to orlando paintball, the road to get there is kinda long so we could meet at the beginning and kinda cruise out there together.. That would be SICK!

Everybody is selling their celicas it is the end of the world lol
I'm only thinking about selling mine is because I'm going to college out-of-state in the fall and insurance is beating my ass.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
let me know i wanna be apart of this meet where ever it is in florda
Check the other thread in the Florida section we organizing the next one on february 11

41 - 60 of 73 Posts