NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to find something out about my schedule, but I am aiming for having it the day of Chris's party.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
Originally posted by ringthree
I have to find something out about my schedule, but I am aiming for having it the day of Chris's party.
Great coordination move Batman.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe Chris would consider having it on Saturday, I know there was mention of this.

Maybe we could have it the day after Chris party.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Originally posted by BrianGTS
Hmm go to the meet or go to Philly to hang out with Derek... The choices...
As long as you make Philly and Chris's Party, the meet can be missed.

At least, this is my plan. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I dont really like that attitude. When did meets become optional for DCM members...

Maybe thats why there were only 10 people at the last meet.

·
Premium Member
5,395 Posts
the philly meet is more important jake.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I am beginning to believe that alot of things are more important than DCM meets for alot of members.

Philly and the meet would be two weeks apart...

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Yeah, I am beginning to believe that alot of things are more important than DCM meets for alot of members.

As long as the core group is still together no meet will suck.
Originally posted by dfess1
the philly meet is more important jake.
This statement is teh Truph.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by MicaCeli
This statement is teh Truph.
I really dont know what Philly has to do with anything. I am going to Philly too. I will also be at the meet.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Yeah, I dont really like that attitude. When did meets become optional for DCM members...

Maybe thats why there were only 10 people at the last meet.
I hear where you are coming from. I was just saying that if I were Brian, and I could only manipulate my work schedule around one of two events:

1) Derek's
2) DCM Meet

At this time, I would choose Derek's. I'm not trying to discourage him from attending both.

·
Registered
8,214 Posts

I really dont know what Philly has to do with anything. I am going to Philly too. I will also be at the meet.
Originally posted by Beast
I hear where you are coming from. I was just saying that if I were Brian, and I could only manipulate my work schedule around one of two events:

1) Derek's
2) DCM Meet

At this time, I would choose Derek's. I'm not trying to discourage him from attending both.
Thank you Roger. Jake, I can usually only get off 1 saturday every month, which I almost ALWAYS spend hanging out with the club. This month I have to take off this Saturday to meet this guy who wants to buy my car. So, if I get lucky and can manage to get 1 more saturday off this month Ill have to decide whether or not to use it for the meet (something that Ive done plenty of times before) or go with some of you to meet and hang out with Derek (something I havent dont before). I also want to hang at Chris' party, so that presents another request off for me. Philly has something to do with the meet for me because I have to pretty much decide to do one or the other. Thats all I was stating.

By the way, I was 1 of the 10 at the last meet. ;)

·
Registered
22,454 Posts
Originally posted by BrianGTS
Thank you Roger. Jake, I can usually only get off 1 saturday every month, which I almost ALWAYS spend hanging out with the club. This month I have to take off this Saturday to meet this guy who wants to buy my car. So, if I get lucky and can manage to get 1 more saturday off this month Ill have to decide whether or not to use it for the meet (something that Ive done plenty of times before) or go with some of you to meet and hang out with Derek (something I havent dont before). I also want to hang at Chris' party, so that presents another request off for me. Philly has something to do with the meet for me because I have to pretty much decide to do one or the other. Thats all I was stating.

By the way, I was 1 of the 10 at the last meet. ;)
Easy Solution - Don't sell the car then you have an extra Saturday :)

BTW.. its almost the end of the day, where are the meet details..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts