NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This post is to clarify for those that have not been reading the current thread. We will have a small get together at 7:00 pm on September 23rd at The Stadium. If you do not know where that is or have never been there e mail me or do a search on google, I am too lazy to post directions.

We will wait until 7:15 or so then go inside to eat and drink and depending how much drink in consumed maybe go for a harmless cruise after. See ya there.

Koz

PS: Peter, I have some more hp for ya now! :D

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I will be coming straight from work so i apologize for the dress (slacks and a button down shirt. I won't wear my tie.)

·
Registered
951 Posts
If work won't get in the way I'll be there

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Originally posted by fubarlphie
My68Spit, that is a nice Kimber... I'm a big fan of them.
thanks. me too :) I got a really good price on it so i couldn't pass it up.

·
Registered
951 Posts
I'm still at work :wtc: I hate last minute client deadlines :furious:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Good seeing you guys again. Thanks for stopping! :) I was making a call to see whether i was gonna go home our out to Chicago.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
for those of you who were there and were interested, the guy selling the RX-7 at work is looking to get about 15000 for it. Black/Tan...damn good shape. The extra engine may cost a little bit more over that.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was cool to see the originals again. Jesse, why did you and Peter just take off, I wasn't ready, had to play catch up, still a good time, as usual.

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
TRD2000 said:
It was cool to see the originals again. Jesse, why did you and Peter just take off, I wasn't ready, had to play catch up, still a good time, as usual.
???

Usually you don't wait Kev. I was holding back for a good mile or two, then Peter went past me so I took off after him. I figured it was more than enough time for you.

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
It was good seeing you guys and fun hanging out a bit as always. Kev, I stuck around long enough for you to tear me up.. still complaining? hehe.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I guess I got confused. We should do this again sometime, The Stadium is for all, well, all that show up at least! :fawk:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts