NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the people of Everythingcelica.com have put together a meet on march 16th at the UCI campus at the in and out there. starts at noon. meet at in and out and then from there over to the parking structure for pics and then on to the caravan. if it sounds good to u we'll see ya there.

·
Registered
687 Posts
eh... can we do it later... people have to go to church

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
damn i wanna go so bad, but my side skirt and rear bumper paint look hella bad from hitting the curb:(. don't wanna show up in ugly car haha...if i get it fixed before then, i might swing by.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
ur sig turns me on...lol

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
i'll be there. GT riders just come no one will care, as long as you represent. Mike be there so i can see your turbo set up.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
i've never been to UCI before. can anyone give me the direction?

·
Registered
687 Posts
GT_RyderZ said:
i've never been to UCI before. can anyone give me the direction?
from long beach, take 405 S > 73 > EXIT University >Turn Left... keep going... its UCI!

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
awww..... I hear whip snapping in the background of alphasubzero949 sigs. hahahaha Just playing man.
Yes I will be at this meet but I will not stay too late, because I gotta rush home to watch sequal of Dune on FX channel. (Messiah and Children of Dune merged together)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey GTryderz, i think the easiest way is to just go 405 south to culver, turn right, then turn right on campus and in and out is on the right.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts