NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone live near exit 6 on hwy 400. If so I just wanted to know if anyone wanted to meet up tonight. I really don't know about any shops or anything. If not are their any meets coming up around here. Thanks
If someone does want to drive around call me at 404-694-1554.
Ankur

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
try posting this in right region forum. i dont think anyone from the south is gonna be wanting meet up tonight in Ill.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might not have read my post. I live off of exit 6 which is northridge. This is off of hwy 400 in atlanta Ga. I have not had a chance to update my profile.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Originally posted by bluestreakgts
does anyone live near exit 6 on hwy 400. If so I just wanted to know if anyone wanted to meet up tonight. I really don't know about any shops or anything. If not are their any meets coming up around here. Thanks
If someone does want to drive around call me at 404-694-1554.
Ankur
no i read ur post. ur profile said Ill. nowhere does it say anything about GA

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Originally posted by bluestreakgts
You might not have read my post. I live off of exit 6 which is northridge. This is off of hwy 400 in atlanta Ga. I have not had a chance to update my profile.
Originally posted by ICU2COP
no i read ur post. ur profile said Ill. nowhere does it say anything about GA

LOL eric, he said he hasn't updated his profile :)

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Hey guys we are having a meet up andrettis at noon on saturday 10 / 2................you guys are welcome to come, you can call me on my cell phone if you are able to attend or just want to meet up.....Steve @ 404-516-3859

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
ATL-GT said:
Hey guys we are having a meet up andrettis at noon on saturday 10 / 2................you guys are welcome to come, you can call me on my cell phone if you are able to attend or just want to meet up.....Steve @ 404-516-3859
Why dont you make it a new thread about this- not everyone is going to read this thread.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
and btw, good luck with getting people together for a meet- most of the meets planned ahead by a month doesnt even get 10 peeps to show up. heh

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Originally posted by Leabadbaby69
and btw, good luck with getting people together for a meet- most of the meets planned ahead by a month doesnt even get 10 peeps to show up. heh
he said it was just a small get together. and the meets dont work out b/c of ppl who say they can't drive 30 miles. they buy the car, but dont want to drive. i never did understand that.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
maybe at the time they didnt have gas money, what a strange world.

And no- I have to work. Sorry. Already got that phone call.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts