NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright.. so i decided to put in some lights for my car.. i tried to hook it up to this one thing in the back where the left tail light is.. its some type of plug but nothin connects it so i decided to use it.. well somehow i think i blew it.. cuz it doesnt power anything up nomore.. and the plugs wire runs all the way to the front of the car.. well i hooked up the lights to something else.. and when i start the car. i cant put it in reverse.. are any other gear.. my cars an auto matic.. so when i push down on the lil thing on top of the shift it wont go all the way down nor let me move it.. does any body no whats wrong.. and if it dealt w/ that plug i messed up in the back.. remember that plug wasnt plugged into anything so im not sure if it does.. thanxx

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
if there is nothing plugged in it there must be a reason. you probally blew a fuze...check all the fuzes under the hood and in the passenger kick wall....im sure thats all it is...next time, buy a manual transmission

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx guys.. i checked all the fuses in the car.. but havent checked the ones in the car yet.. do u know which number fuse it may be?!? and do i ch3eck the big fuse and relay box.. or the small one w/ like just 2 fuses?!? i always thought the big fuse box was spare ones?!? but yeahh next time im gonna get a manual.. sucks havin' a auto =/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts