NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tickets go on sale this Saturday at 10am. They're coming to DC on 1/15 (Thursday night).

Anyone interested?

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Even before the page loaded I knew Brian was gonna say "They suck". :chuckles: Why so negative Brianna? You need a drink.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Even before the page loaded I knew Brian was gonna say "They suck". :chuckles: Why so negative Brianna? You need a drink.
Everything's lame to Brian Sawyer. He wears short long sleeve shirts under short sleeve shirts under long sleeve shirts.

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
I loved Metallica for what they were in the 80's. Since 9/27 means my birth day and Burton's death day, I share a common weld with Metallica.

In my business, January is hotter than Palm Springs. For that reason, I cannot commit.

·
Boobze
3,237 Posts
Everything's lame to Brian Sawyer. He wears short long sleeve shirts under short sleeve shirts under long sleeve shirts.
It's a phase I'm sure.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
After napster they are dead to me

:gap:

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
Im stating the obvious. Everything since Kill 'em All - suckage. The black album was good for a pop record, but since that its been complete ****. You cant sit there and tell me that pile of dung like St. Anger is anything but amateur. It also doesn't help that Lars is a complete douchebag, Kirk Hammet uses the same ****ing scale for every single solo and they haven't had a good bassist since Cliff died.

Without trying to sound elitist or anything, you listen to music differently when you play an instrument and are part of a band. Then you start to realize that a lot of what a majority of people love, sucks.

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
Everything since Kill 'em All - suckage.
Alright you lost credibility right there. Master of Puppets is probably the best metal album ever produced. That is unless you meant to say ...And Justice For All.
Without trying to sound elitist or anything, you listen to music differently when you play an instrument
Yes, and you realize that James Hetfield is a fvcking awesome rhythm guitarist and great frontman. Lars is a douche but you can't fault his drumming. I'll give you that Kirk Hammett is nothing special and Jason Newsted is a virtual session musician.

Musically, I'll still stand by the best metal album ever being Megadeth - Rust in Peace.

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Im stating the obvious. Everything since Kill 'em All - suckage. The black album was good for a pop record, but since that its been complete ****. You cant sit there and tell me that pile of dung like St. Anger is anything but amateur. It also doesn't help that Lars is a complete douchebag, Kirk Hammet uses the same ****ing scale for every single solo and they haven't had a good bassist since Cliff died.

Without trying to sound elitist or anything, you listen to music differently when you play an instrument and are part of a band. Then you start to realize that a lot of what a majority of people love, sucks.
I don't listen to Metallica so...

I was just stating your Zac Sawyer-like pattern of "everything is lame" lately... :chuckles:

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Everything since Kill 'em All - suckage.
Everything after their first album? Interesting.

I would think you would appreciate the musicainship more, but I'm just a lowly fan while you are the bassist for Stupid Hero.

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
I played trumpet in fourth grade. In other news, "Peace Sells" was excellent. "Rust in Peace" was the first album I didn't buy simply because I had 'moved on'. I blame driving. Nonetheless, its really good. There are so many more fans of the album today because of Hangar 18 and the button pushing. Even back when it was released, that was the first album to have a wider acceptance.

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
Have you heard their radio commercials? Where they are talking about how great _____ city is and _____ venue is where they love to play because the fans in ______ are kick ass so they look forward to rocking in _______ every time they are on tour. Then a lame announcer voice inserts the town and venue. :jerkoff:
What a fvcking joke that they tried to pull that.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.