NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo i was just wondering if theres gonna be any of these crazy celica meets anywhere in the miami area...cause im real hyped about having my first car and sh*t so yea i wanna make some celica friends and im not wiling to travel to cali to meet up wit some losers..lmao.just playin..so yea make a shout out on this board and well setup something so to go up against these co cal guys..

·
Registered
759 Posts
you might not have to go to cali, but you will at least have to go to somewhere more central in the state like the orlando area. there was a meet a few months back up here in orlando that had a nice turn out, probably like 15-20 celicas.....

·
Registered
903 Posts
^^^ dang i had school when you did that meet!

·
Registered
228 Posts
hey TRDCUBAN1228, im in delray beach if u get, some people together we can have a meet maybe in ft-lauderdale or somewhere in MIA, or for HIN we can make a caravan of celicas to go to orlando to see the HIN event. Im up for anything celica related PM me if u got any ideas we might be able to organize something

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'll be in Miami buying a GTS in the next week or 2, let me know ill swing my new aquistion over and hang out for a little while, i plan on being at Miami beach for at least 3 days. Depending on time i can get off i will be this week or next week... Let me know if you guys do something soon :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you folks wanted to do a minimeet? i'll be in Miami July 3rd until the 7th, i think it would be fun. Let me know

·
Registered
759 Posts
and ask me WHY i sold that car.... (also that was years ago [they were on my car before a kit was even out for the Celica], before they became terribly played out too)
Lambo doors are the BIGGEST pain in the ass, i could go on all day about why i hate those things.

·
Registered
91 Posts
the hatch is so tight. It's totally HOT! I love to open my trunk in front of people to show off that sweet sound it makes.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OH yea srry i guys been ut for a couple days...yea guys im up for any meet just tell me when and where...MAYBE: we can start setting up a meet for the miami beach convention center in miami beach in december...lol.well we would have a lot of time to really up the troops

·
Registered
903 Posts
I Want To Go To Hin!!!! Stupid School!!!

·
Banned
65 Posts
Well you guys got a point about the doors, they are a pain in the ass but I like them. boardernr, what body kit and rims did you have on that celica? That car looks sick man :drool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts