NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys.. it seems like that other thread did not go anywhere. So. I took the initiative to make another one. What do you guys think about hanging out at my place instead of the Ale house? We can have some drinks, watch tv, Ps2 perhaps ( whoever wants to play needs to bring one, cause I don't have one here :( It is totally up to you guys, this is just a suggestion.
Oh yeah, we all need to bring something... lets get some ideas going. PM me if you have any questions :D

kat-

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
geeze kat. i didn't even know you left. do you ever sign on anymore cus i never see you. i duno if my puter like ereased your name or what but havn't talked to you in a while.. sn is same as my name here. imsonastie, so halla at a brotha if ya see me on.. bye the way how are you?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I could probably make it if it was on the weekend. But it depends on how late this will be going on Friday then I might be able to make it there then. :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ImSoNastie said:
geeze kat. i didn't even know you left. do you ever sign on anymore cus i never see you. i duno if my puter like ereased your name or what but havn't talked to you in a while.. sn is same as my name here. imsonastie, so halla at a brotha if ya see me on.. bye the way how are you?
you are funny! I left Miramar January 1st! I've been living here ever since then. Life is great, I can't really ask for more :D

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Ill go ... bring my friend, and grab some potato skins:D

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
if we do this, i won't go to the alehouse but meet up upon departure...i would think around 9:30ish at your place would be good...that way those who want to go to alehouse have enough time to get out of work, change if need be & chill at the alehouse...

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Fin, you forgot about Dre, didn't you? hehe And MC Wren. :D j/p

1 - 20 of 62 Posts