NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to see if anyone was interested in meeting up later on today. notihng special, but just a minimeet to catch up on things, chat, lunch, and maybe a little photoshoot.

who's down:

simon
hoan

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
what time

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Same here!

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
uh did this ever happen or did you guys just "forget" to call me? :angry:

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Good to know that theres a meet next weekend! I just hope people will show up! But I do give props for everyone who realy does there best for showing up!

·
Registered
413 Posts
HEY!! why u never answer ur phone HOAN!!??? never call me up no more... i was hella bored yesterday and tonite... :furious: i even got u a b-day present just never got the chance to get it to u... freakin hoan... ! lol =oP im keeping it now..... hahahaha j/k lets go grab sumthing to eat next week doode

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
if anyone is in the area and not busy, im going to be doing some canyon cruising/photo snapping thing tomorrow. if you want hit me up on my cell, we can meet somewhere. The route im taking is 92 to 35 all the way down to santa cruz.

EDIT: im plannin on leaving my place around 11am. i live near the west side of the san mateo bridge.

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Joey03_VVT-I said:
Good to know that theres a meet next weekend! I just hope people will show up! But I do give props for everyone who realy does there best for showing up!
joey, u going to the meet next week?

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
oONoGoAutoOo said:
joey, u going to the meet next week?
Let me see! Ive got no work this Saturday. I broke up with my girl and Im happy to be single again (YAHOO....NO MORE DRAMA)! Ive got some cash to go out and pay for gas. Ive got no big plans to attend for this weekend! As I see it Hoan.........Im down to go! Just need to wash my car and thats it. There shouldnt be any excuses for me not to go. I will call some Celica friends from San Jose and my Neighbor Marc with his red Kaminari Celica and see if there down to go! So put me on the list for sure cause Im going to DO IT! :headbang:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
too bad im in sac today... :shrugs: :crazy2: :burnout:

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
oONoGoAutoOo said:
cool joey, why dont u meet up at my house before the meet and we all canb cruise together. it'll be fun!
Just give me a time and day!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts