NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello NC.org, good to be back. I lost my beloved 2000 gts to a 200lb Buck last year and am finally getting around to emptying my basement of accrued parts.

Just gauging interest, I will repost with regulation pics etc.
As for pricing make me an offer. Located in Marin County CA pickups would be best

TRD sportivo (purple) front sway/bushings (never installed)

Stock suspension shock/springs 80k mi

2 sets of brake rotors: 1 set oem with unknown mi (came with car), 1 set "omni 5" slotted rotors w/ 20k mi (need resurface)

southbend clutch/presure plate w/ 2500 mi, slipped on me and i had it replaced turned out my clutch was horribly adjusted, my loss your gain, this clutch was originally installed by smaay along with a new engine

trunk/hatch & underbody(incomplete) plastics

stock silver wing (good condition)

stock airbox

Let me know... Thank you for your time

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
Sorry to hear what happened to your car.

Just for your information, to sell parts here, you must post pictures with your username visible next to them, on a piece of paper.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you

Ive been in GTS withdrawal for a yr now, had everything from a b18c5 swapped ef sedan to a Taurus SHO since, nothing stems my longing for that celi.

sry to break regulations its been awhile im gonna get on those pics. I just wanted to know if anybody was interested before I dug everything up.

take care

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ive been in GTS withdrawal for a yr now, had everything from a b18c5 swapped ef sedan to a Taurus SHO since, nothing stems my longing for that celi.
Man, sorry to hear, that stinks, but definitely makes me appreciate mine more!

Would you happen to have the passenger side wheel well plastic?
Also front rotors shipped to 21144?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts