NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This a consolidation of all my current for sale threads.

I have a custom turbo kit with a 2zz manifold, A2w intercooler, t3t4 turbo 60 62 trim, recir tial bov.

hotchkis rear autocross bar 1" hollow $200 shipped
EBC Yellow stuff GTS rear brake pads $75 shipped
Prothane front and rear control arm bushings $125 Shipped

00-02 carbon fiber seibon lip

]03-05 urethane c one style lip

[/QUOTE]

00-02 Cf lip

03-05 duraflex c-one lip

Ppe 3" intake pipe

Shifter and base

Beatrush under body panel

Will entertain reasonable offers

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In the above post I have a 2zz ecu for cable throttle no idea which year it is. Bought it for a 2zz swap in my mr2 but I am going to run a full EMS so I can stick with the 1zz ecu.

00-05 m/t mishimoto 3core aluminum radiator, fits like stock, works great, removed bc i am returning my celica to stock

Lastly, I have a picture of 1:1 boost referenced fuel pressure regulator, this smymbolizes my return system kit with a walboro 255lph pump in the housing complete with all the lines and fittings you will need to intsall on your stock fuel rail. It is not the AEM regulator that the MWR kit comes with but works just as well.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
damn turbo kits for sale!!! tempting. How much blood and sperm must I sell to have boost.
depends on how much of a complete kit you want? Im willing to sell it in pieces or as a whole kit with ems, fuel return, pump, injectors, you know all of it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.