NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Miscellaneous EURO Celica GT parts - interior plastics, buttons, washer pump, locks, calipers,...

Miscellaneous EURO Celica GT parts - interior plastics, buttons, washer pump, locks, calipers,...

Everything must go!

I am selling many things. Here is a quick list of stuff for sale:

- Center door lock/switch
- Cable and the lever that open the hood
- Trunk lock and door handle
- Stock 2000 GT air filter
- 2 Toyota wheel center caps
- Both front and one rear brake caliper
- Front and rear wiper motors
- 2000 GT ECU
- Couple of o2 sensors
- Cabin and trunk lights
- Shift leather boot - decent shape
- Coolant tank and washer pump with hoses
- Many OEM headlights parts
- 3 steering sticks (left with fog ON/OFF)
- Battery tie down
- One airbag sensor
- Steering wheel interior part (under the airbag) and steering column

Small, light parts such as many above cost about 10 USD to ship from EU to US/CA/AUS, anywhere.... So don't be affraid to buy some :D Prices are good, because i need this gone.

PM me or contact me by email: [email protected]

Take care everyone, thanks for watching

List Date: 5/14/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Miscellaneous EURO Celica GT parts - interior plastics, buttons, washer pump, locks, calipers,...
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $0 + $0 Shipping

--------------------------------------

Mobile friendly version: Miscellaneous EURO Celica GT parts - interior plastics, buttons, washer pump, locks, calipers,...

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You wouldn't happen to have the wiring that goes from the rear foglights to the switch on the steering stalk do you?
Like i said in your other post...i don't have that, sorry. I just took the fogs out and the left stick by the steering. Everything else went to the scrapyard with the car...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.