NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I 've beaten all of those cars with my m3, people just dont want to race me. They see my red beast and they get scared. i took some pics i will post them tomorrow. I still miss my celica it was a good car. Never had any problems with it, i raced it, misshifted and nothing ever happend until i crashed it. i am taking it easy with my m3 averaging 25mph hehe, every once in a while i race it. i still have my rims for sale 17inch racing hart c5 17/215/40 with yokohama tires, everything is brand new and i am standing behind it. i am willing to deliver them up to 200 miles. i live in chicago. i am so lazy and didnt take any pics of them but if somebody is really really serious i will go and take some pics. the only bad part is that i have only 3 of them one was damaged when my car was hit, but the other 3 are perfect, i got them checked out balanced and everything not even a scratch on them. i will let them go really cheap. so give me your offer, as long as it is reasonable i will let you have them. i know that this might not be the forum for selling but i am not i am just saying if somebody wants it let me know. i will post some pics of my bmw tomorrow.

take care guys and good luck with your celicas, be happy with it it's a good car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts