NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to see all of you guys from MN. let me know if you guys want to meet at Midway Saturday April 25th.

·
Registered
312 Posts
i would have been there fri but i had a damn thing to go to! and next weekend I will be helping a friend move and I wont be in the area. grrr i hate when it gets busy

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
sorry guys who were there... had to go with a buddy since he is a noob and wants me to follow him around.... i'll ask him to come along too since he has a XRS.... i also know this other guy who approach me about my car, guy has an 00 gts.

oh yea... where should we ALL meet at?

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lets meet near midas by the foodsmart w/e parking lot. You'll see me, i should be the only silver one... ill be there around 9:30

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mybad its moved to friday the 24th,,,,

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
i was there, CRBCelica was there.

who owns another white gts that died at the redlight on 61 heading south? IF you are on here, what happened? saw you exit off and signaled at the redlight. But when we came back you were flashing your hazard light.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
CRBCelica was there @ 9:30, i was there around the same time... i think we were there till 9:45ish then some buddies went on the HWY, so we followed and saw another White GTS with Black TYC's on the HWY...

there were only the two of us in the parking lot.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeap, i saw a ricey celica that drove by, it was white...

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i didn't see anyone else but me and celica651

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
maybe if it dont rain???

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.