·
Registered
6,182 Posts
whats wrong first of all...

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nothing serious - need my moon-roof seal changed (it creaks). There's a TSB for it (it's posted in the repair section on nc.org). It's been doing it since I bought the car, and I regularly have to grease it, but I'm getting sick of it. The first time I complained to a dealer (in CA), he said they checked it out, and it's my "torsional stiffeners - it's normal". What a dumb-ass. A guy at Michael's Toyota (Bellevue) told me straight to my face that no such TSB exists, even though I was holding the print-out under his nose. Incompetent people irritate me...

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
hey ill go in with you at the same time gimme a call sometime and we can try to work it out....i know a couple of service ppl at michaels..plus i BOUGHT a new shortblock and had them install it there...$6k flew to the sky...and im talking about Michaels..just print out the TSB:) or keep the one you have..heh

·
Registered
10 Posts
Toyota of Puyallup helped me no questions asked, even after my warranty was up they fixed the belt tensioner on my engine as well as replaced my transmission and loaned me a car for free. Too bad you're a good distance away :(

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried Michael's a second time this morning, and they ordered the part for me. Thanks for all the suggestions guys! I knew Bob Bridge is a good choice (they installed my body kit and exhaust), but Michael's was closer - so it worked out ok.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
hey Ralph how many miles on your car?...my roof is squeeking too=(

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
uhh hehe..u have warranty still...damn LOL im like almost to 65k

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
if not then tell Richard Tim sent u too:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts