NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wassup guys. I just picked up a 1/24 dub city diecast celica today. I was looking for the red ones, but they sold out. Instead i got the blue, but i wasnt feeling the yellow scheme at all :/

I was bored, and had vinyl dye left over from doing my interior, so i decided to do something about it. That's when i began modding the diecast celi :p

[ m o d s ]

-Custom Black rims
-Tinted headlights
-Redded out Taillights
-Recolored the interior [Black/Blue] Just like my interior :)
-Painted engine plastics
-Hightened the suspension, cause i thought it looked TOO low

I wanted to take the graphics off, but i really dont know how :[ If anyone knows, please tell me! :) I'd love for it to just be solid blue, so it'd look like my spectra blue ;) Oh, and if you guys are wondering, i used transparent vinyl for the headlights and tail lights. hehe

Here's what it looked like BEFORE...

... after ... :)

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
so how long did you leave those headlights in the oven........jk

paint the middle part of the spoiler (leaving the end plates) black...that'd look badass...

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
nice job dude.. yeah how did you raise the car a bit??

also, is there a way to make the wheels come out more so it looks flush w/ the outside

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
to raise the car was actually pretty easy. Although it's a pretty GHETTO method, it works ;)

All i did was just put on the 2 front and back screws before putting the bottom piece of the car back on. Then i just kept it together by screwing in the 2 middle screws after i put the bottom piece back in. Here's a pic of what i mean.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts