NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Modified Toys Speed Shop First Year Anniversary-Location Change!

http://www.modifiedtoys.com/events_cal.html

Modified Toys Speed Shop & Advanced Technica Sport Meet

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for supporting Modified Toys Speed Shop through our first year in the automotive performance industry. We appreciate your business and value the support you have shown. As we continue to grow and expand into the performance market, we will continue to offer you the best service and provide the best products that no others can.

For the whole year it has been really hectic here at the shop and its time for a thankful meet and celebrate a Happy One Year Anniversary. I would also like to announce that we at Modified Toys Speed Shop have merged with Advanced Technica Sport (http://www.advtechsport.com) under the Modified Toys name and are now a part of the MTSS Family. ATS, who have been providing aftermarket performance parts to the import community, are also able to obtain JDM parts.

Here is the info regarding the meet. If you are be able to attend, please take a moment to email me and notify us of your attendence to insure that there is not a short supply of food. It would also be appreciated if you can bring some extra food for your fellow hungry car enthusiasts. Please feel free and do not hesitate.

What: One Year Anniversary and welcoming ATS to MTSS family.

When: March 29th 12 PM

Where: Lake Cunningham Park
2305 S White Rd, San Jose, CA 95148
Phone: (408) 238-8028

Who: Anyone that is willing to come for free food and support.

PLEASE READ: Since this will be at a shop and not drag strip/drift course there will be absolutely no burnouts, donuts, reckless driving, or any irresponsible behavior that may cost us this location. Remember, this is in San Jose, 10th street. There was concern regarding the location but luckily the area is considered secure for our cars. But this doesn't mean we can do whatever we want. We DON'T want unnecessary attention from the local police here. So please be responsible and try not to spoil it for the other participants. Also, let's keep this safe and fun for everyone and be cool with one another. We're all enthusiasts here. The organizers of this event will have a zero tolerance for any drama or misconduct. If any misconduct occurs, those who are at fault or participated will be immediately removed from the premises. So leave attitude out the door and enjoy yourselves. We're all here to meet people, check out cars, and enjoy ourselves for this one year anniversary. Much love and Thanks!

Note: This meet is open to all cars.
If you have any question regarding, please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Al
www.modifiedtoys.com
408-279-5520

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks...

I do my best to support most of the local events around the area.

I even drive to LA every month just for a drift event.

Ill see you guys here.

Al

·
Registered
255 Posts
I will try to be there. gotta give you guys much props!

espically now since you are starting to support our celicas and other TRD parts for toyota!

will your guys' IS300 TT be there to us check out??

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shiet... Words is spreading. I wanted to keep the IS300 on the DL till its done. But I guess not ahahha.

It'll be there.

Al

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
good job Al!! u know u guys want to work on some DSMs though ;) hopefully i can stop by and support u guys.. maybe bring a long some of my DSM buddies..

and i too have heard about the IS300 TT.. shietttttttt.. i think i heard it from YOU!! and u say ur trying to keep it on the DL.. haha..

·
Registered
39 Posts
yea ill try to be there.. its like 2 exits down from my house so yea..

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gene- Cars are cars. Depends what needs to be done.

Illl see you guys here. Free food. What else can go wrong?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
TRUENOCOUPE said:
What else can go wrong?
Some hardass motorcycle cop can stop by and bust your balls.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
EDIT!!! CHANGE LOCATION....

EDIT!!! LOCATION CHANGE TO CUNNINGHAM PARK!!!

All,

I apologized but the location have been changed to Cunningham Park for couple of concerns.

1. Cops concern. 50 or more meets I will need the city permission to be able to hold meet on public street and location. Cunningham will be perfect since we are paying for the entrance (2 dollars parking) and cops will not be able to kick us out.

2. From my count there are more than 50 guest that is coming to the meet and the parking space is a problem. Cunningham park will be perfert for this since theres lots of parking space but you guys will have to be there EARLY.

3. I do not have the lot # yet from Cunningham park but I will update everyone.

Please take a minute to email me or PM me that I can be able to get a head count. I dont want anyone left out.

I can only buy so much food for everyone so please if you can bring some food that'll be great OR OR OR email me with your name etc etc that I can be able to provide EVERYONE food.

Lake Cunningham Park
2305 S White Rd, San Jose, CA 95148
Phone: (408) 238-8028

1 - 16 of 16 Posts