NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MOMO "horn button" install

Hi all, hope someone can help. I'm going to purchase a new steering wheel. I did a search on the "wheel" install and found several, but found nothing with regards to hooking the horn button back up. Has anyone done this?

Tnx,
JW

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
^^ ...no one has done this install?

·
Registered
470 Posts
A funny note....

Goto a car show... Look at how many people have swapped the steering wheel... Hit there horns!!!! Only like 15% hook (or are able too) up the horn. Weird fact, but very true!!!!!

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Originally posted by SatansLilCelica
A funny note....

Goto a car show... Look at how many people have swapped the steering wheel... Hit there horns!!!! Only like 15% hook (or are able too) up the horn. Weird fact, but very true!!!!!
maybe because most of the cars batteries are disconnected. You get disqualified if you have your neg terminal hooked up. :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
...funny you say that. Back in the day when I used to mod VW's (Cal Bugs) most of us didn't have working horns. Nor on my 67 pro street Nova with a La Carrea wheel. However these were not daily drivers, my Celi is. Just the other day my horn saved my left front quater form an Idiot in a 70's Dodge van with about 25 workers in it, just started making his way over when he realized he missied his turn.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts