NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Injen SRI, came off of a 2000 GT. $110.

TRD wing. Not sure whether it's authentic,but it's in great condition. Carbon Blue. $200.

Aftermarket rear bumper. Custom, shaved. Fiberglass. A few small cracks here and there, nothing serious. Carbon blue. $150.

TRD Exhaust. Came off of a 2000 GT-S. $300.

·
Lurking06 Celica07 Join08
5,328 Posts
when are you free to sell all the stuff?

i have cash in hand already.

dont forget im buying the TRD exhaust with them..

·
5,328 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im interesting that 03 front bumper~
What 03 front bumper? You must have posted in the wrong thread.

You can pick it up any day. I won't be able to meet up with you however until probably Friday. I'm thinking we can meet 1030ish if you're free. If not, then Saturday.

·
5,328 Posts
You can pick it up any day. I won't be able to meet up with you however until probably Friday. I'm thinking we can meet 1030ish if you're free. If not, then Saturday.
if you mean the 12th? in two days? then yeah im pretty sure i'm free that day.

·
5,328 Posts
oh yeah.. in addition to all the other stuff.. how much would you charge me for the hatch handle ? pm me the price. please.

·
5,328 Posts
Intake SOLD to ME =]

yeah i bought and delivered it to ya :) i wonder where i should post the pics of our cars together..?

oh ya and i mounted the sides adn installed the trd muffler. fitment is perfect on the sides , although it could use a fresh paint on some sidse its very clean on the visible parts. the rear fiberglass.. is a different story.

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sometimes it takes a bit of work when installing a fiberglass kit. It will be worth it however once you get everything on and painted. Be sure to post some pics when you're done.

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I may have one in decent shape. I will double check. Not sure which side it is. Anyway, if I do have it, it will be $35. I'll let you know Monday if I don't forget.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts