NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got everything together exactly how it should be but now when i start my car it won't stay alive without the gas being pressed in a decent amount and will keep reving up to 3000 or so rpms and falling back down to 1000 rpms. I would think this is the MAFS but I didn't do anything to it beyond remove it and put it on a table while doing the mod. I've checked all the hoses and I have no idea whats wrong. My dad says the car smells rich so I don't know if that helps identify it or not. anyways any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind you can close this thread I had the pipe for the MAFS backwards which truly makes this post belong in the newbie zone. I'm an idiot.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
have you reset ur ecu?? by unplugging the negative terminal for a minute or so then plug it back in...did u clean ur MAF sensor while u're doing the mod?? use some brake cleaner with no chloride and hose it down..spray everything and everywhere...do you ahve CAI or SRi?? and what filter are you using??

·
Registered
332 Posts
bobo54545 said:
Nevermind you can close this thread I had the pipe for the MAFS backwards which truly makes this post belong in the newbie zone. I'm an idiot.

LOL dude, i did the same thing. I too am an idiot.... :rimshot:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts