NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
That's a lot of CF! Lots going on there...... Props for all the work/money you have out into it.

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Wow dude the CF actualy matches..........Gimme your side skits and rear and I will compliment you all day :D

slava

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Very nice my son, you going all show?

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've actually got the money to turbo my car when DD releases it. AND, I have a shop that's going to sponsor my install/Dynos for it!! But, yeah all show ;)

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Damn son...you have either become independantly wealthy or you just have no bills. You got mad cheddar for a guy that was joining the marines a couple months ago! Color me jealous.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
I have a roll of CF toilet paper. It's been clear coated so as not to chaff my ass when I use it.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sits perfectly on the hood!! And the hood is actually fitting better than before now that it's warmed up. I guess the heat helped flatten it out.

And yes J, I do not own or rent a home, therefore that money all goes to my car. I know your waiting on DD to finish also!!!

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
My son Will is making me so proud...sniff sniff. Way to go, just make sure you get rid of that slush box sometime in the future. ;)

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
PhatCellyGT said:
Sits perfectly on the hood!! And the hood is actually fitting better than before now that it's warmed up. I guess the heat helped flatten it out.

And yes J, I do not own or rent a home, therefore that money all goes to my car. I know your waiting on DD to finish also!!!
Hush your mouth. It isn't true ;)

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
It's still a slush box, boost may increase your hp but think about swapping that tranny as well.

Don't disappoint your father, if you need me to teach you to drive just ask...:chuckles:

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Baldhead_J said:
And let you tear his car up too? Survey Says:
I am an excellent driver as I stated before I had nowhere to go I was pinned to the curb. :angry: Anyone wants to go against me on the twisties let me know!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts