NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I'm always looking around for places to take pictures of and trying new ways of shooting the car. There's nothing new to the car, so let me know what you guys think !

I know its a grip of pictures but oh well ! :gap:

·
Registered
6,705 Posts
I think your ride looks great as always man. The pics look good as well. Your tails look nice. I think I may have to bite your style a little bit and make mine look similar.

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the 2nd shot. Most of the others have your Celica in distorted shapes.
its the wide angle lens, that makes it seem like that.
I think you should either a) bake-n-paint your headlights, b) get some of those ebay smoked housing headlights or c) get some OEM HIDs. But other than that, looking great like always. :)
If i had the money i would get some oem hid's :drool:
again!!! not even new parts...geezzz sup with everybody making new threads for every lil picture they take... :laugh:!!!
good looking car as always
thanks, i can't wait to see pics of your new project car :wiggle:

·
Registered
842 Posts
2nd one is by far the best!! i wish i could find spots like these!! do u just go around driving until u see some. u like or have u been to this places before?

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone :gap:

NIce. Great pics. But you should fix the TRD gas lid it looks like it sticks out alot. It also looks like the hood scoop is a little darker than the hood. :p:
The gas lid doesn't have the oem rivets that's why its sticking out like that :chuckles: the scoop is all fawked up and i need to repaint it :gap:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts