1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
like hell if i know the words. i usually left when they started to sing at the end of the pep rallies and stuff. i always thought my high school was "normal" where stuff like this wouldnt happen :D

·
Registered
480 Posts
yea..909! Part of the good old Inland Empire.

anyway, i was listening to KROQ one morning and Kevin & Bean were talking to some state librarian guy. Dr. Somethingsomething. they were discussing the coin designs that were submitted to the state for CA's state coin. They went over most of the prominent designs (which you can check out on the governor's website) and which ones were chosen for the top 20 picks. however, they also mentioned some that were rejected including the 909 coin. Someone actually submitted it to the governor's office. A double wide trailer with a meth lab exploding in the background. btw, hear about the huge meth lab bust yesterday? SB county is the ****.

·
Registered
480 Posts
damn, i cant find the article anymore...it might have been riverside county instead. but i thought it was SB sherrifs that took it out. two deputies smelled something funny and checked it out. found a large meth lab. it was either yesterday or the day before.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts