NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok heres an update, the are now 5 rsx type s's coming, one of them has hondata. Theres a gti that ran a 14.5 with out his new mods (i think its a down pipe or something) and a srt-4.....I think thats it for right now......You celica guys wouldn't want to be left out would you?:chiggy:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
hmmm... i might go if i can get out of the office early enough.... someone's gotta shut these honda fvckers up you know! ;) lol...
R

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
well who's gonna do it since dan prolly won't go?

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BadTOYO said:
hmmm... i might go if i can get out of the office early enough.... someone's gotta shut these honda fvckers up you know! ;) lol...
R
Come shut us "honda f*ckers" up than, if you can:fawk: The slowest one coming is running at [email protected], so I would say you guys are going to have your hands full. Come show us that "vvtl-i" is than Vtec:nono:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
jesus... we're being bombarded by the honda crew on our own board and all the GTS's are hiding like little b!tches! come on you fvckers, don't leave me and sean alone on this one!!! lol... sup brian...
R

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BadTOYO said:
sorry neil, your auto GT won't help on this one...
R
:chuckles: Good one R......Just trying to get you guys out. For the first time that I can think of, some of the rsx guys are coming with me to moroso, and I thought, hey lets get some celicas out there just to see how we all compare. I know R and Dan always make for some good Competition, and frankly, most of the rsx guys don't see you guys as a threat:naughty:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
alright... if i can leave the office by 4, i'll go get an oil change really quickly and drive up... brian, pm me your cell so i know where you guys are. here's mine 954-684-5750
R

1 - 20 of 44 Posts