NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NewCelica.org Northwest October 23rd Meet

WOW can anyone say that the NW thread is dead? Anyways just thought that we should have a meet sometime October. Some go carting, food and a cruise would be nice. I wanna get at least 15 cars to come out. Someone motion a date or post their availablility! I even want the oregonians to come up too :gap: hehe I am open to ideas as to what we do! Post away!

MEET INFORMATION:

Date: Saturday October 23rd, 2004
Time: 11AM-4PM
Where: Bellevue Park and Ride
Activities: Dim Sum (China Town), Go Karting, Cruise through Seattle, Sandpoint Photoshoot.

Attendees:
1. R0ME02984 (Mario aka ME!+ShaneLep)
2. PowereByRICE (Jerry)
3. YUKON (Lisa)
4. 10Celica10 (Brian + 2)
5. smalltowngts (david)
6. voidhawk 2.0 (Ralph) w/ a nice suprise:gap:
7. xover22 (Adam)
8. cycocelica (Jeff)
9. JohnnyWash1 (Sheena & Jon)
10. VVT4ME (Dom & Jes)
11. DJTOY2000 (Dustin)
12. mkeomec (Mike +1)
13. AqueousHumor (Mark)
14. celicagirlgt4 (Natalie)
15. Mike (MR2)
16. amtemp (Vinh)
17. MugenR (Andrew)

·
Registered
73 Posts
so anybody have any ideas of when or where, I don't know if anybody bowls for fun, but they just put in a new bowling alley down here that's supposed to be nice, if the mountain doesn't blow up we could cruise up their and back, just throwing out suggestions here.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok lets set the meet to be....a Saturday...say the 23rd of October that would be a saturday! please confirm that you guys are ok with that additionally next we get to plan ideas for the meet. Last time we went go carting. I am feeling some dim sum :gap: along with so cruising?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Adam I see you logged in. Don't pretend that you're not evesdropping :gap: hehe 240's are welcome also :D

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
bryan round up everyone on ecelica

·
Registered
135 Posts
Does this have to be on a weekend lol. I would come up and hang out if I could get it off. Weekends are extreamly hard to get off in Retail though. How far north from the Oregon Washington border would be meet?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Meet info updated please RSVP ASAP so that you can be added to the list. I want to make reservations ahead of time for dim sum and karting! I want like 14-15 people to come out if not more. And remember 240's are welcome *cough* ADAM *cough* hehe Everyone is welcome!

1 - 20 of 117 Posts