NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
47,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/41hkrhsd_1Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:eek:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Just once I'd like to see an idiot pop a wheelie while on the freeway near me. Seriously, though I want to say ALL Motorcyclist are asking for it...

·
Instagram @ Aguilarg93
1,246 Posts
the light had just turn green?..... not enought time to stop?... wtf?

that light was green for a good bit. had more than enough time to stop. facking driver.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I dunno if I'm crazy but... it looks like both ways is green.

·
Murse Practitioner.
2,911 Posts
Just once I'd like to see an idiot pop a wheelie while on the freeway near me. Seriously, though I want to say ALL Motorcyclist are asking for it...
Maybe the wheelie isn't the smartest idea on the street with other traffic, but you are ignorant to say that ALL motorcyclists are asking for it. Clearly in this video it wasn't and didn't have anything to do with the rider.

Also your statement would mean that it was also MY fault when a driver merged into me while I was riding in my lane obeying traffic laws and they knowingly fled from the scene. I was in the hospital for 3 days and underwent two wrist surgeries, but surely I was asking for it.:rolleyes:

·
Can't touch this.
3,629 Posts
Guy in the truck is ****ed. Have video evidence of a green light for the rider, and the riders friend said "dude you ran that red light" which the truck driver said "I know".

·
"Mega-Giga Bytes Son!"
1,546 Posts
Guy in the truck is ****ed. Have video evidence of a green light for the rider, and the riders friend said "dude you ran that red light" which the truck driver said "I know".
Haha should he have denied it? Looked like plenty of people saw it happen. :chuckles:

·
ninotnax
2,783 Posts
I hope you die a slow and painful death.

You're probably that same @$$hole that tried fake-swirving in to me to try and make me crash, just because I was driving faster than them on the highway, and then flashed me with highbeams.

If people want to do stupid **** that's on them, but if you want to fvck with someone else's life because you don't like it then you should just drive you self righteous ass off a cliff. The road will be a safer place.

·
SPREAD THE HATE
4,423 Posts
You're truly an ignorant dick head, and I hope I never have the displeasure of meeting you or driving next/around you.
The guy with the camera is in no way at fault, obviously the truck driver ran a red light.

Think the next time you attempt to spout of bullsh!t like that, because all you really succeeded in doing was coming off like a dense pissant.

·
DO&#1048;'T bE BEETCH!
3,251 Posts
Damn, I always slow down before intersections when I ride... I wish car drivers would recognize that the road doesn't belong just to them... And that rider got off easy, my friend and his girl spent a few weeks in a hospital after getting t-boned like that, now they both carry same exact scars on left part of their bodies. Stay safe and gear up.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
:eek:-Ouch! That Truck driver f*cked up! Sue his AS$!!! :gap:

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
I wish car drivers would recognize that the road doesn't belong just to them...
i also wished motorcyclist would recognize that they owned the road too...a good chunk of them are complete d!ckheads and ignorant. esp the tailgaters.

one time i witnessed a motorcycle accident. 100% the motorcyclist fault. There was stop-n-go traffic in in a single lane road and the biker decided it was smart to skip everyone using the whatever space was left to pass all the cars in the single lane, then a car turned right and BOOM.

but on topic:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zoT7nNsv9wI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:D i'm sure the guy landed feet first and then on his butt due to his momentum. But ninja-like nonetheless

·
ninotnax
2,783 Posts
i also wished motorcyclist would recognize that they owned the road too...a good chunk of them are complete d!ckheads and ignorant. esp the tailgaters.

one time i witnessed a motorcycle accident. 100% the motorcyclist fault. There was stop-n-go traffic in in a single lane road and the biker decided it was smart to skip everyone using the whatever space was left to pass all the cars in the single lane, then a car turned right and BOOM.
The thing is... Dickhead motorcyclists are only more of a threat to themselves than anything else. But dickhead motorists in bigger vehicles are a much larger threat to everyone else near the road.

I'm not saying it's right to be an ass, but the (stupid) motorcyclists will just weed themselves out of the gene pool, there's no need for people to be bigger dicks, especially when the majority of motorcyclists don't deserve it.

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,744 Posts
At least they were wearing helmets, that puts them ahead of a lot of people. And at 1:25 it looks like one of them is fixing his knee pads, props for that as well.

·
Banned
336 Posts
Maybe the wheelie isn't the smartest idea on the street with other traffic, but you are ignorant to say that ALL motorcyclists are asking for it. Clearly in this video it wasn't and didn't have anything to do with the rider.

Also your statement would mean that it was also MY fault when a driver merged into me while I was riding in my lane obeying traffic laws and they knowingly fled from the scene. I was in the hospital for 3 days and underwent two wrist surgeries, but surely I was asking for it.
I agree with this person...it was totally my fault when a dark colored car crossed lanes and came at me head on putting me in the hospital for 9 months, I should have know better than to use my lane but I am a motorcycle rider so I guess I was asking for it.
I love this mentality.... saying this I also dont think its wise to do stunts on the street , but then again the injured rider wasnt doing a stunt at the time ,but he got what was coming to him because he rides bikes?????

·
Banned
336 Posts
You're truly an ignorant dick head, and I hope I never have the displeasure of meeting you or driving next/around you.
The guy with the camera is in no way at fault, obviously the truck driver ran a red light.

Think the next time you attempt to spout of bullsh!t like that, because all you really succeeded in doing was coming off like a dense pissant.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts