NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My rims are finally done. Stripped, cleaned, and powdercoated two coats of jet black, one coat of clear. There is a lot of lint from the rags I used on the rim in the pics. The actual coating is flawless, but made the centercaps a pretty tight fit. The coating also filled in and covered completely some mine curb rash that was previously on the rim.

Racing Hart M5 Monoblock 17x7, 5x100
Bridgestone Potenza SO3 PP 215/40ZR17

Full car pics will be released Monday when I debut the car finished.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. May be later than I thought before pics are up. Maybe Tuesday. Dunno tho. This clutch is a pain and I have to pull the entire engine again tonight. :(

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It ran me $300 for the set of 4. I swear, the coating is indestructable. Holy crap. Those guys were good. I dropped my center cap, I dinged the rim hard with the wrench and have glanced the cap against the rim all on accident and not even a mark.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
wat kinds of tires are those? and do u like em? brigdstone somethins but wat kind? and size? looks hot bro

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
oops nevermind jsut saw that thingy bout the tires in the post lol...thats wat iget for not reading.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, I would, but I have been delayed. I think i mistorqued the flywheel bolts and they friggin sheered off Friday. So I had to pull the engine to figure that out and now I will be busy a couple of days fixing the problem. After that the rims will see some photo time. Damn TRD clutch was only in the car for an hour :rofl:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts