NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm moving to Falls Church in a couple of weeks for a job in D.C. I was wondering how often any of you meet up for events or anything like that. I'm also thinking of having a turbo installed on my GT and was wondering if any of you could recommend a reputable shop in the local area (I'm sure there are a few).

Thanks,
Tim

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Nice, Falls Church. One word of advice...don't drive like an asshat around here and don't speed, Falls Church City police and Fairfax County police are hellish, but if you don't drive like an asshat, you'll be fine.

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
Hi Tim. We get together monthly for meets and usually there is something else going on during other weeks. There is a huge auto-X crowd. Not too much about the track any more.

:wave: Welcome
-Liz

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I'd really like to come to the auto-x. When is it? I have a few things I'd like to do with my Celi and I'd like to come to one of these meets to make new friends lol. Hope to see you all there.

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
our next meet is the 26th of this month up north in Belair, MD. Then a meet in VA for September. The auto-Xers can chime in better for when the next events are.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet. thanks for the website. Some cool pics.

i think the meet in September will probably work best for me, since I won't be down there until after the 26th this month. I'm pretty excited to come down there though. There aren't too many groups up here in Pittsburgh that I know of at least of import carpeople.

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
xtc803 said:
.... There aren't too many groups up here in Pittsburgh that I know of at least of import carpeople.
Welcome and fyi, don't be surprised if you meet up with Celica people and none of them drive Celicas.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
schlegelbagel said:
I still drive one thankyouverymuch.
I still drive two of them thankyouverymuch :gap:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol that's cool. I have visited this forum from time to time for a while and got the feeling not too many people had celicas at least not anymore. It's all good. I'm thinking of getting a G35 next year anyways lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
When we were planning to move, I was looking for Falls Church moving company and I couldn't find it until some friends recommended me to ask some acquaintances from here. We moved to Falls Church in just a few days. That's because it took us a while to find boxes for all our stuff.
Maybe it helps someone!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve had to quickly find a moving company in Falls Church, VA, as my last one bailed on me. A FB friend told me about AP Pro Moving so I contacted them. They were professional, prompt and most importantly – they managed to move my stuff in time for my lease to expire. Can’t ever recommend them enough.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts