NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I might be moving no North Carolina in about a month or so with my job so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as far as resources to use for locating housing in the state. I'm not sure yet as to where In North Carolina I'm moving so a generic resource would be most benificial, I'd prefer renting to purchasing until I get settled.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
2000 Silve GT-S said:
Looks like I might be moving no North Carolina in about a month or so with my job so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as far as resources to use for locating housing in the state. I'm not sure yet as to where In North Carolina I'm moving so a generic resource would be most benificial, I'd prefer renting to purchasing until I get settled.
hmm, well there is always something like www.apartmentfinder.com
I guess we might be able to help you out a little better once you know the location you'll be moving too.

·
Registered
848 Posts
All I've gotta say is stay away from the east. Nothing but grass, dirt, trees, thiefs, ********, and retards out here.

Go somewhere like Raleigh. <3

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
zoicite said:
All I've gotta say is stay away from the east. Nothing but grass, dirt, trees, thiefs, ********, and retards out here.

or come to charlotte. We're as fun as Raliegh, without the impending danger of the durham crime rate :)

seriously though, what area of the state are you looking at being located. Local newspapers help as well, so if you can throw out a city i can try to help you find some sources to find a house.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
haha..aint charlotte suppose to be one of the highest crime rate cities? i wouldnt live there..im fine where i am..like a hour and a half away :D

·
Premium Member
6,311 Posts
zoicite said:

it's still not SC...the founding fathers of all of the above...

·
Registered
848 Posts
Shizuma said:
zoicite said:

it's still not SC...the founding fathers of all of the above...
Haha, sounds like the entire southern east coast is the same then.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
bman365 said:
haha..aint charlotte suppose to be one of the highest crime rate cities? i wouldnt live there..im fine where i am..like a hour and a half away :D
you just can't be a wuss and live here. Its the same as anywhere else, you have your good sides of town and your bad sides of town. The area where i live is real nice, as is most of uptown. Just stay away from west charlotte and your cool. Its like going to raliegh, just stay away from durham and your alright.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
vegeta4ss said:
you just can't be a wuss and live here. Its the same as anywhere else, you have your good sides of town and your bad sides of town. The area where i live is real nice, as is most of uptown. Just stay away from west charlotte and your cool. Its like going to raliegh, just stay away from durham and your alright.

I agree stay away from the west side and your straight

1 - 11 of 11 Posts