NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wanting to know if anyone had a pic. of mudguards on a celica. After i wash my car, the tires always flick **** up onto the door and it spots, looks disgusting!

·
Registered
435 Posts
it looks bad, drive by your local dealer and check one out with the mudguards.

i think its terrible. the whole point of it is to keep your car pretty by getting less dirt, mud, etc on it. bud when the guard itself makes the car ugly, it kind of defeats the purpose.

i feel the same way about the side molding for door dings. it keeps your door from getting dings, but it looks terrible, so whats the point?

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
anyone have pics of these mudflaps? there aren't any celicas at my local dealerhsip :wtc:

also, i had the idea before of molding the mudflaps onto the fender so that it's all one piece. i think it'd look pretty G.Q. if done right

·
Registered
635 Posts
i have some oem ones sitting around the garage that i got brand new im going to have them color matched so they dont look :gay:
i was quoted 100 buck at the dealership to paint

·
Registered
435 Posts
Originally posted by GTSJASON
i have some oem ones sitting around the garage that i got brand new im going to have them color matched so they dont look :gay:
i was quoted 100 buck at the dealership to paint
they will still look bad, painted or not.

350z's come with colormatched mudguards and those look terrible also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.