NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help, please!
My '02 GTS has had more problems than I can count. Does the lemon law still stand after two years?
1) Every few seconds, usually after I start my engine, there is a swooshing noise, is there a problem with my water pump?
2) Both my windows make a thud when fully opened and when I fully close the windows there is a pop, or click sound as if the glass is hitting something. The damn dealer replaced the motor and regulator, yet I still have this problem. Any suggestions?
3) After the dealer, once again, supposedly fixed my driver side sun visor, I cannot turn it towards the window to block the sunlight. It seems as if the elbow was set to far in and now the visor hits the roof and makes it impossible to rotate it further.

If someone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
1 sounds like you have air in your coolant. 2 I have no idea, and 3 you should be able to adjust the elbow so that it goes all the way forward & back.

The lemon law will apply to any car that was sold with a warranty just about. However it they must have a chance to fix it and if they can't resolve the problem within three tries it is then considered a lemon. Something like that anyways...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts